STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH BALDERSON CHEDDAR
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With Balderson Chedder
- 15ml Lactantia Unsalted Butter
- 125ml finely chopped red or sweet onion
- 125ml finely chopped red bell pepper
- 125ml finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 175ml grated Balderson® Medium Cheddar
- 120g chunk crabmeat, drained
- 125ml white sauce
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- Paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell peppers; sauté until softened.
- Stir in Balderson Medium Cheddar, crabmeat and sauce.
- Spoon evenly into mushroom caps.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika (if desired), and serve.