Balderson Cheese and Olive Nuggets
- ¼ lb (125 g) shredded Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) softened salted Lactantia butter
- ¾ cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour
- 8 oz (250 g) pimento stuffed olives (1 jar)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) celery or poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Blend shredded Balderson Royal Canadian 2 Year Old Cheddar Cheese with butter, stir in flour and knead well to form dough.
- Drain jar of olives and set on paper towel.
- Form approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of dough around each olive.
- Sprinkle with seeds.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
For added Cheddar flavour use Balderson Heritage 5 Year Old Cheddar Cheese.